Monday, June 1, 2015

Monday Morning Muffins: Double Chocolate Banana Muffins.

There are so many muffin recipes out there, thousands on Pintrest alone. Maybe even millions! I stumbled on this one last week, and decided that even though it looked sweet, it also looked delicious. A little chocolate can't hurt...plus, I had all the ingredients! I found the recipe HERE, it whipped up quite easily and had the house smelling delicious in no time. 


I soon realized I had one potentially big problem. No chocolate chips! Something I usually keep on hand, and I was out. They were just about to go into the pan without chips when I remembered a bag of mini bunnies left over from Easter. They were hiding in my closet because I used them to stuff the hunting eggs, the extra bag never made it out. I poured them into the batter, then grabbed the shortening to grease up the pan...and out of the cupboard fell a small bag of chocolate chips. Just a handful, so they went in as well.


And, the masterpiece! Both Salean and I agreed these are delicious. Mr. Picky was away for work, so he missed out. Sorry (not really, hehe). I am sure he would have agreed as well. 


Another week has come and gone, the time is flying so fast! I can't believe the newbie will be six months old in a couple of weeks, yikes! As they say, time flies when you are having fun!

Happy Monday!

~Natasha.

1 comment: