Monday, June 8, 2015

Monday Morning Muffins: Blueberry

I have made blueberry muffins twice in the last week and a half, both times because I had bought some berries and discovered a few days later they were starting to look a little off before we were able to finish them, so the quickest way to use them up is to bake them into some delicious muffins. 

I used a different recipe each time, I forgot to pin the first one but it was delicious! I couldn't find it when I went to make them again, so I used THIS recipe instead. 


I got six bakery sized muffins that were perfect served warm. I made a couple of small adjustments, though. I added a small dash of nutmeg and I used oil instead of melted butter.


 I also took a bit of the flour mixture and tossed the berries in it before stirring them in. This is supposed to prevent them from sinking to the bottom, but as you can see below, that didn't really work.


The picky ones really enjoyed them, but she seems to like just about every muffin and he only likes blueberry muffins. So, it is a winner! I will have to add this to my remake file!

Happy Monday!

~Natasha.

No comments:

Post a Comment