Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Inside Out Chocolate Chip Cookies.


I have been doing a lot of baking lately, muffins for breakfast, cookies for Mr Man to take to work, and rolls for meals. Instead of making the same few recipes over and over, I have been trying out some newer ones that I have been finding around the internet. This one is a backwards chocolate cookie, I found the recipe HERE



The first thing you can notice is that mine are a lot gloppier than the original bakers. This is because she states they have to be refrigerated for 2 hours and then rolled between the palms. It was 8:30 PM, and I was tired from chasing a toddler all day and taking an hour and a half to get an infant to sleep. There's no time for waiting around, they have to go in the lunch bag at 4 AM, so I just scooped them onto the pan and baked them off.


My cookies ended up a little flatter because of this, no big deal. I found these cookies tasted better the next day, after they were cooled. They had a more chocolatey taste. Mr Picky liked them, but said they were a little to sweet to be an everyday cookie. The recipe will go into my remake file, but it probably won't be one I use right away. 

Have a good week, everyone!  

~Natasha.



No comments:

Post a Comment