Saturday, February 28, 2015

Zucchini Tots

In my never ending quest to get my toddler to eat a veggie, I decided to buy a small zucchini that was on sale last week. I bought the zucchini before I found the recipe, but I thought this would be something she might possibly eat. Maybe? Hopefully? 

Of course, once again I turned to Pintrest, and you can get the recipe HERE.


Sorry, only one picture. It was a busy night! I got both girls in bed before 7, had oodles of energy and made 2 batches of cookies, sugar and oatmeal, and then I made these while the rest baked.

I had the zucchini shredded and realized I didn't have any bread crumbs. But I did have croutons! So I took about a dozen and crushed them with my marble rolling pin.  I also skipped the onions because I didn't have one.

So the next day, I warmed one up and gave it to Little Miss for lunch...and she spit it out. I offered another later in the day, she tried it again with the same result. Another veggie failure.

Onto the next recipe!

~Natasha.

No comments:

Post a Comment