Saturday, February 14, 2015

Spaghetti Squash Pizza Casserole

Last weekend, I went to a local-ish Winter Market and bought some new veggies. Well, new to the family, not new to me. The first was spaghetti squash, it's been a couple of years since I have had it, but it is delicious! To help the fussies ease into something new, I decided to attempt cooking it into something somewhat recognizable.  I found THIS recipe on my go-to recipe search engine: Pintrest. 


I didn't have any onions, so I used green peppers; and instead of sausage I used some leftover hamburger from the night before. I have to tell you, it looked really nasty stirring it up, bit it cooked nicely.


I gave Miss a small portion, with a small salad and half a bread stick that I also got at the Market. I only give her a half portion of bread because she loves it so much that she will fill up on it.

The verdict? I liked it, Miss tasted it and made her blah noise, it was returned to me. Mr Picky wouldn't touch it. So, that means remaking is not an option. I guess the next time I get a spaghetti squash, I will find another recipe.

Have a good weekend, everyone!

~Natasha.

No comments:

Post a Comment