Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Homemade Pumpkin Pie Spice

I am jumping on the Autumn Pumpkin-everything bandwagon! I stumbled upon THIS little recipe while perusing the pages of Pintrest for meal plans. I have a few recipes I'd like to try with Pumpkin Pie Spice, but never really got around to picking some up. I checked the spice rack, and I had everything needed to make the new mixture, so I picked up a new spice jar and went to it!


All the spices lined up, in order you need 2 tsp ginger, 2 tsp nutmeg, 3 Tbsp cinnamon, and 1.5 tsp of each the allspice and cloves.


Layered into a new jar with a fresh label. I get these jars at my local Dollarama, for 1.25 each. The labels I bought there as well, and just write on them as needed.


No fancy stirring needed, they are airtight so I just capped it and shook really well. Once the dust settles, it is ready to be used...now to find a recipe! 

Hope everyone is having  great first week of Autumn!! 

~Natasha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment